Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Movin' and Groovin'

It seems like we do everything the hard way. Soon our family will be hitting the road for Dallas, Texas. All we have to do now is pack, drive, sell our house, get the twins new beds to sleep in, and take a shower when it's all over. Dallas here we come!!! If you can't hear or smell us comin' then don't come a knockin'

2 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

Welcome to Frisco!!! :D I put up a recipe blog for us. I need your email address though so I can put you as an author. If you have paige's shay's or wendy's email addresses, or anyone else you want to invite to post, let me know their email addresses and I'll add them too. I'll put my sisters on there too so we can have lots of good recipe's! :) the site is: DeliciousBeansAndThings.blogspot.com I know it's a little long, but since Bohn means Bean, I just get stuck with beans all the time. ;D

Hope the move went well! Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the move went ok for you guys and I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can keep up with you. Your mom said the new house was totally gross - I'm especially sorry about the tampon. Sick! Hopefully you are all settled now though and doing ok. Miss you.