Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Shane and I thought it would be fun to go to a pumpkin patch this year and get our pumpkins. It was really fun. We got to feed the animals, go on a hay ride, and each of us got to pick a pumpkin out of the patch. 

Below is Kelsey on the hay ride.

Porter picking his pumpkin.
Sophie found the pumpkin she wanted.
Porter is standing next to a Texas Longhorn. I think he is tired of taking pictures.
Sophie looking at the goats ear accessory.
Here is Shane and Kelsey feeding the goats.


It is funny because I didn't get very many pictures of the kids looking at the camera when we went to this farm. I think they were just so into all the animals they didn't realize I was even taking  pictures half the time.

1 comment:

Chad said...

All your kids look so cute! It looks like you are going to have a fun halloween. Our pumpkin patch this year was in front of Macey's in a giant cardboard box marked 39 cents a pound. Stinking expensive for a pumpkin that is just going to smell like rotting garbage in a couple of weeks, not to mention having a wicked overbite after it starts to shrivel.