This past couple of weeks has been busy for us. We had a nice Thanksgiving. We didn't go anywhere this year so it was just our little family. But it wouldn't be a true Stowell Thanksgiving without some excitement. We decided to potty train the twins during the Thanksgiving break. So far things are going great with Kelsey. Sophie still has some work to do, but she is convinced that hers just "doesn't work". Of course Shane and I now spend most of our time in the bathroom, but it will be well worth it when we can stop buying diapers.
It looks as if the only pictures I have taken this week have been of Sophie. I will have to blog about Porter and Kelsey separately the next time.
Below is a picture of Sophie pulling her "sad/scared" face. She is just so animated it is a hoot to see her in action.
Sophie has a habit of twisting her hair in the back to sooth herself. She gets it in such a huge knot it looks like a horn sticking out of the back of her head. So every morning (when it is the worst) we sit and try to get it out. Below is what it looks like after I've gotten the knot out and combed her hair.

3 comments:
Man Stac, she has quite the fro. That is hilarious! Good luck with the potty training.
Jordan and I SERIOUSLY can NOT stop laughing! I bet that is what Adrienne will look like in 2 1/2 years from now!
She must get her hair twisted SO TIGHT!! Good golly little missy! SO funny!
Post a Comment