Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally!

We finally got internet again and unpacked most of the boxes. So I am finally blogging a new post. It has been exhausting trying to get everything done in time for Porter to start kindergarten. But we finally did it and Porter likes going to school. Although Porter didn't like the five shots he had to get before he started. There are a ton of kids in his class (27) which makes me worried, but I know he will do great. 
Here are the three of them the first day of kindergarten and preschool.
Sophie actually pooped her pants the first day. She didn't go for two weeks, but needless to say she is finally potty trained and finally gets to go back after a lot of hard work!!!
But she started twisting her hair again.
A picture of Porter ( because he wanted one without his sisters).
Cutie pie Shane had his Birthday and he finally turned 36. He is the greatest husband ever and I am so lucky to have him forever. Happy Birthday you old fart.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! You finally did a post! Porter and the twins look so cute on their first day of school! We miss you guys so much but are glad that everything is going well in Utah! Can't wait until we see you guys in Vegas! I'm so excited!

April said...

LOVE, and miss you guys. What I wouldn't give for a Sophie hug right about now! ;O) So very happy that you and your sweet family are back where you need to be. Texas won't be the same without the Stowell's! Tell the kids hi and I miss them. And tell Soph I'm super proud of her!

Diane Bohn said...

Super cute pictures!!! We are so glad you guys are here!!! :) Hopefully we can stick together and make this place great! ;) Thanks for coming over today too! I love hanging out with you. Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Diane Bohn said...

ok, I was showing Neil the pictures and I just have to say I LOVE the girls sweaters. They are so cute! You do such a good job and making sure your kids are the cutest.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures and I'm so happy you're done with potty training. Could you come stay with us and get Kate to poop in the potty? That would be so great!

Jordy and Paiger said...

Hey! I love the pictures! Such a cute fam! I miss you guys a ton! Soph is sucha ham! Full of personality that one.

Anonymous said...

boy is he old!