Sunday, November 2, 2008

Blink of an Eyelash

This past week while I was at Wal-Mart I walked by some false eyelashes. I thought that it might be fun to buy them since I have never tried false eyelashes before. When I got home and tried them on I thought they just didn't look right and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I went back to Wal-Mart and got a different pair which was much better. The question now became, "What do I now do with the older set of lashes I bought?" The answer was clear once Porter became involved in the dilemma. 



Before picture of Porter
Before picture of Stacey (I have the false lashes on that I like, but you can't even tell I am wearing them).
Pretty Lash Porter
Hungry/ Pouty Lashes

Sporty Lash

Porter and the Great Lash Escape.

Something smells hairy.

Lash Lips


I have to say I love hanging out with Porter. I love being silly with him. The best part of all is that he is silly back and we will always have moments like these that we can cherish forever. I love my kids and husband. I am so grateful for both of our families. Thank you for being there for Shane, the kids, and I.

3 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

BEAUTIFUL new lashes!!! I love all the different styles and looks you can pull off! Who knew lashes could be oh so versatile!!! HOW FUN!!!

It was so good to talk to you...even though it was just short! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS. You are the funnest (is that a word?) Mom!

Jordy and Paiger said...

OH MY GOSH!! Jord and I died laughing. I love the last one where he is being so serious! HAHAHAAAAAA!! My belly hurts now!! Thanks for a good laugh. This is why I love you both. You always have something funny to say or show.