So here is the house we are renting in Texas. It looks big from the outside, but there is a lot of wasted space inside. We do live in a nice neighborhood. Sophie is in the doorway and wants to come help take the picture.

When you first walk in the house the dining room is on the left

The formal sitting room is on the right.

Straight ahead is the family room. You can see a little bit of the kitchen counter in the lower left portion of the picture.

The kitchen is next to the family room. There is a walk way into the formal dining room. I guess people have kitchen tables in Texas. We don't have a kitchen table, so we just use the blue table we got from Ikea to sit and eat at.

This is a shot from the top of the stairs.

When you get to the top of the stairs there is a loft area where we put the extra t.v. and wii. Behind the t.v. there is this opening in the wall. If you stick you head through the opening it looks down on the family room. It is strange and I don't know why it is there.

This is the girls room and it is tiny. I have to figure out how I am going to organize their toys. I used to put the toys under their crib, but the toddler beds are too low to the ground to put the baskets underneath.

Porter's room is not too bad in size. He has a little window to look out of but he misses his room with the round window. I think he's had hardest time adjusting to the move. When I took this picture he was afraid I was taking it so I could sell his new room on the internet. (The last time someone took pictures of his room it was the realtor. They did put it on the internet to sell our house in Utah. So naturally he thinks that we are going to move again.)

Here is our room. Currently Shane is using a laundry basket for a nightstand. Our last night stands were too broken to take with us and never would have made it to Texas.

Here is the fourth bedroom. It is actually downstairs next to the sitting room. We put the extra chairs and the computer in this room.

So this is where we live. All the walls are tan including the ceiling, so it is very cave like. It isn't too bad. Out landlords aren't the most honest people so we are thinking we might have to find somewhere else to rent next year. But you never know for certain what is going to happen.
1 comment:
Cute house! Too bad about the ceilings...silly people. ;) It looks really roomy though! That's nice! And plenty of space for the wii!!! If we ever were to get a wii we'd have to play against each other over the internet. Someday...I don't know if it would ever happen. It would be fun though! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment