Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lunch

Lunch time at our house isn't very interesting. I just needed to post something. Porter and Sophie like a lot of variety in their lives otherwise they get "bored". Not Kelsey, she has to have a crunchy peanut butter sandwich everyday. It is amazing to me that she never gets tired of it. 

Kelsey
Sophie
Porter
All three at our little Ikea table


I used to never give my kids chips, fruit snacks, or processed meat. I always wanted to make sure they ate healthy. Then I woke up from that dream and faced reality. Three little kids are sometimes overwhelming and making sure they eat is a major priority. Now it is just simple foods at our house and what could be more simple then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Thanks Kelsey! 

2 comments:

ashley said...

Amen to that. If it's quick, it's being offered to the kids. Someone needs to support Skippy and Oscar Meyer, right??

Diane Bohn said...

We were just looking through all your pictures, commenting on how big your kids are getting and all their cute/fun poses. Neil said, "Porter is not little anymore, he's turning into a boy." He does look older and more mature. My comment after that was that "Yeah, Porter is turning into a man - boy." They're so cute. We miss them, we miss all of you.