Monday, June 1, 2009

Chitty Chitty BANG BANG

Kelsey was being really silly yesterday. In fact she was so silly she decided to hit her head twice. First she hit the wall which bounced her into the lock on our bedroom door handle. The result: one staple. She was very brave and didn't cry at all when the staple went in. She is so tuff!!  I am so glad that she is ok.



Of course when I take a picture of Kelsey then Sophie wants a picture taken too. I sort of dressed it up a little at picnik.com



I kind of popped Porter's bubble and told him that "Luna" was a girl's name. He likes the name Porter again. 

2 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

Oh poor Kelsey! Yikes! Hope she heals up fast!

The picture of Sophie is so super cute! What a doll.

I'm glad that Porter likes his name again! Though it did give us a good laugh! ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor little Kelsey and poor you having to pay for the ER bill. :(
Porter looks so handsome with his little tie and I'm really glad you didn't name him Luna.