On Friday we went to a little graduation for Porter's Pre-K class. They sang some songs (which I can't get downloaded... and I've tried everything... technology...arrr) and they got their "diplomas". It was really cute!! Below is a picture of Porter giving one of his teachers a hug and getting his piece of paper. Way to go Porter!!

Here is Porter sitting back down happy as a clam.

This girl in the picture is his "girlfriend". They would both draw pictures for each other (usually with lots of hearts) and leave them in the other's cubby at school. It was always a surprise to see what kind of picture Porter would get next.

Now that Porter is older and wiser he has decided that he doesn't like his name very much. He thinks that it sounds similar to airPORT. I asked what he would like his name to be now. His reply... "Luna".
4 comments:
Oh Luna is so much better! :) lol! Much more masculine, Neil says, What a stud! :) His girlfriend is cute. And he's quite the hottie too! He's going to have the girls chasing him all over the place pretty soon!
...you could tell him his name needs to be 'air'Porter so it can get him to the Luna (=moon). Porter Luna Stowell.
Now Neil is saying Luna or Tuna, The Big Luna(Tuna)
Neil wants to know where her hand is in the last picture. Is she grabbing a handful of Porters butt cheek? She definitely looks giddy to be by Porter. How fun!
Oh little Gerb is growing up. I am totally still going to call him Luna. That is a really cool nick name. I think this one is going to stick. Like Neil and Di said "The Big Luna" Gotta love it. Kids are a crack up. Especially if there name is Porter...I mean...Luna. HAHAHA
I found your blog! It is really cute! Your kids are sooo adorable!
Post a Comment