Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday

Why does everything take 10 times longer to do on Sunday? When it is a normal day of the week it is more calm and relaxed. Sunday rolls around and it is a whole other animal. Sophie decided she needed stripes because she was going to church as a tiger. She finish one hand and was beginning on the other when Shane caught her in the process. Here's to putting a spin on Sunday.

Even with pen stripes she is so cute... I just can't be mad.
And we even made it to church with five minutes to spare!! 

8 comments:

Diane Bohn said...

That is AWESOME! She is SO cute!! I'm sure Hunter will want to be her boyfriend. ;)

Diane Bohn said...

ok, not really...Neil is weirded out that I put that. She's just cute.

Just Us! said...

grrrreat!!! Did you call her Tony the Tiger for the day? If you ever need to get rid of pen ink on skin, rub it off with alcohol on a cotton ball and it will vanish completely away. Love to all. Mom

Anonymous said...

Why is it that Sundays are often so horrible? Really, they are not a day of rest usually for us anyway. Is that blasphemous to say? Oh well, I said it anyway.
The kids are so cute and I heard all about how much fun your parents had with you guys. Can't wait to see you!

ashley said...

A tiger?!?!? How funny is that. Love those little crazy things that make us say, "Man, what did we ever do before having kids?!?!" Cracks me up!

Ashley said...

umm... can you come back to Texas now? We miss our friends!

Jordy and Paiger said...

A comment for you! HEHEHE

Jordy and Paiger said...

So maybe I might be able to get ahold of you on here since I can't get ahold of you by phone. How are you doing? I miss my sister! I wish she would come back to me! I want to know your updates and status'. Call me sometime...my days are WAY boring! Love you! Even though you are a turd!